Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

James Cooper Jazzy Collection Aqua Cream Eyeshadow


I’ve always wanted to buy and try out a metallic eyeshadow since I’m always on a “no make up” make up look or just the warm natural colors. I was searching for a good metallic powder or cream eyeshadow that has good staying powers that won’t crease on my eye lids.

Well, Today is the BIG DAY for my sister cause we’ll be celebrating her 18th birthday. Still doing some last minute shopping and some things that we need for tonight’s party. Me, my sister and our mom went to the mall and I came across some make up section and remembered that I’m on the look out for some metallic cream eye shadow.

I saw one in BYS but the color that I wanted is currently out of stock. Found another brand of make up beside it and it’s from James Cooper Jazzy Collection. Finally! They have metallic cream eye shadow that looks very pigmented with lots of glitters and shimmer to achieve a sparkly effect on a smoky make up look tonight. The beauty advisor even said that it is waterproof and won’t crease on the lids and as for the price, it cost PHP299.00.


Here’s how it looks like with the packaging.


Ingredients








Swatch
See how metallic and pigmented the cream eyeshadow is?

                                       

Waterproof alright! I just washed my hands without rubbing the swatch and just water running through it. The cream eye shadow didn’t last how it’s supposed to be. Even with a primer, it creases on my lids during the party. I had to do some touch ups because you can really see the white line that creases on the lids. Will try to add some photos of my make up and my sisters make up from her birthday soon. 




Thanks for reading my blog review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by! If you find this blog helpful please do subscribe and comment.

xoxo
Chic Traveller (http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com)
Cheeney

nuffnang