Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ricky Reyes Magic Lashes Review

Say goodbye to false lashes and eye lash extensions! And say Hello to Magic Lashes!

Do you ever wish to have those full, thick and long lashes? They make the eyes look more dramatic, sexy and even bigger and wider. It also makes your eyes look better especially in photographs and no dull or sleepy looking eyes.

Many women today go for the false lashes for parties and events or even semi-permanent eyelash extension. Those false lashes needs some lash glue to attach it to the lids and some might have sensitive eyes or allergic to lash glue. It can also be hard to maintain for the false lashes to look good and for it not to shed and last for a long time since you also pull it out to remove it after the day. Some women opt to buy false lashes because the price ranges from as low as PHP50 to maybe PHP500 for the high end brands but this is only good for a day and you have to remove it after.

As for semi-permanent lashes, they are individually glued and incorporated into your lashes so you won’t be seeing where the extensions starts and ends as well as your own lashes. You have to go to your preferred salon and the process may take an hour or so for it to be attached fully on your lashes depending on the salon technician’s skill. It may last longer like a few weeks or so, depends on the salon technician’s skill application and how you take care of it. The price range vary from the cheapest PHP500 to PHP3000 from the high end salons.

Now! You don’t have to glue false lashes on your lids everyday or pay and go thru eyelash extensions from the salons. All you need is the Ricky Reyes Magic Lashes Set from Gandang Ricky Reyes! Say hello to instant full, long and thick gorgeous lashes!





The Box
  
The box


Instruction


What’s inside the box?

1 Black Mascara – enriched with collagen for a boost in lash Volume and Vitamin B5 for lash flexibility and durability.
1 White Lengthening Fiber – makes the lashes look longer
1 Black Volumizer Fiber – makes the lashes look fuller
1 Magic Lashes Revival – a drop of this to prevent your mascara from clumping and drying out.







Mascara

White Lengthening Fiber

Black Volumizer Fibe




Magic Lash Revival




Process:

Step 1: Curl your lashes and apply the Black mascara (it's ok if you don't have a curl lash as it will naturally curl, lengthen and thicken your lashes.)
Step 2: Apply the white lengthening fiber on the tips of your lashes to add length.
Step 3: Apply a second coat of Black Mascara to seal
Step 4: Apply Black Volumizer fiber from the root to the tip to thicken and fuller look.
Step 5: Apply Black Mascara to seal the whole process and look.

Depending on the desired length and thickness of the lashes, you may apply a second coat of white fiber again then apply the Black mascara and black fiber again to lengthen and thicken the look. Just seal it with the Black Mascara at the end. It’s just that easy and you can do it anytime and the length and thickness depends on how you want it. Each set lasts up to four months if applied three or four times a week. When used every day, the set can last up to two months.

Here's my photo showing my long lashes! Looks like I had an eye lash extension! 



Even if you don't wear any make up on when going out, just put on some mascara and your good to go!

Here's a close up photo! See how dramatically long my lashes are now?




How to remove it?

It’s just that easy and say goodbye to that PANDA LOOK! Just wash it off with water or your favourite cleanser and your good to go! You will see the mascara coming off in some sort of pieces.
As for the price? It's PHP1,900... yeah I know it's really pricey but it's worth the money. You don't need to go back to the salon and pay for touch ups for your eye lash extension. I got mine from a stall in Greenhills Shopping Center Vira Mall thats near the chapel. If you want to purchase the Magic lashes it’s available exclusively through Gandang Ricky Reyes salons.

Thanks for reading and hope it helps you finding a good mascara or option to have a full,long thick lashes!

Will post additional photos soon.

xoxo
Cheeney

12 comments:

  1. Just bought mine today after I had my haircut at Ricky Reyes. I was so impressed by the demo that I decided to try it. My lashes are short and I rarely use mascara because the ones I use always makes my lashes clump together. But this one made my lashes look long and thick, and there was no clumping! That was even after applying the black mascara only once followed by the white and black fibers. Was told it would last a year, not sure if that's true even if I do only one application each time, but I'll be happy if it lasts half a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simplyvia! yeah me too.. just got curious with their kiosk then asked about it. Just the right timing that I'm not wearing mascara that day and when they tried it on my lashes you can really see the volume and length on my lashes compared to the one without. I used to wear falsies for events but now I just use this. Lighter on the eyes and easier to remove.

      Thanks for dropping by and reading my blog review. :)

      xoxo
      Cheeney

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi! you can buy this magic lashes at any Ricky Reyes salon branches.
      you can visit this link for branch infos: www.rickyreyes.ph/salons_branches.html

      thanks for dropping by! please dont forget to subscribe and share if you like or found this post useful. :)

      xoxo
      Cheeney

      Delete
  3. Hi Cheeney, I'm interested on this..I have short eyelashes and I really want to try this out..I'm just thinking if it will really last for at least a year..For me, It's kinda pricey if it will only last for like 6 months.. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Genaline... me too I have short lashes. 6 months is actually the natural life span of mascaras. But in the case of this Magic Lashes there is a revival solution where you can use if the mascara is drying up and extend the use of it. You can use 2-3 drops into your mascara for it not to dry up. So far, I can still use it til now ever since I bought it last November. Its so easy to use and remove.

      Delete
  4. how can i buy this? IM in the states California.. i want this magic lashes. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mabelle! :) not quite sure on how you can buy the magic lashes from there since its exclusively sold at the Gandang Ricky Reyes salon.

      You can try and contact them here and maybe they do ship to California.
      http://www.rickyreyes.ph/contact_askmader.php

      Its a great product to try and worth the money. It does what it claims and gives me a thick long lashes whenever I use it.
      Thanks for dropping by my blog. Follow and subscribe in email if you want to receive updates on my blog reviews. :)

      Delete
  5. Can it also help ba to make my eyelash grow also? Or looks lang talaga?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Bo! :) Its just temporary and will just lengthen and volumize your lashes when you apply it. If you want to grow your lashes there are also available lash grower serums or oil out in the market that you can try out. will post a review if I found a similar lash grower that is effective. :)

      Thanks for dropping by my blog. Follow and subscribe in email if you want to receive updates on my blog reviews. :)

      Delete
  6. Hi just wanna ask.. if im not going to use it always i mean every day.. how long will it last.. may expiration ba sya.. gaya ba ng ibang mascara naninigas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi... Sorry for the late reply 'coz I've been very busy for the past months. The box doesn't indicate an expiration date. Yes, it's the same with all the other mascaras available. Mascaras has the shortest life span in all make up. The fastest shelf life is 3 months but some could last longer. To prevent it from drying up, don't pump the wand in and out so it won't be exposed much to air. Hope I was able to help and answer your questions. :)

      Thanks for dropping by my blog. Follow and subscribe if you want to receive updates on my blog reviews. :)

      Cheeney

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by! If you find this blog helpful please do subscribe and comment.

xoxo
Chic Traveller (http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com)
Cheeney

nuffnang