Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Colour

Are you looking for a good eyebrow product that can withstand sweat and humid weather but still affordable and has good quality? Eyebrows are the one that frames your face. You don't need to spend a lot just to achieve that perfect looking brows.

I have a very oily face and the weather makes me sweaty if I'm outdoors. I use an eyebrow pencil before so my eyebrow make up tends to be removed by the oil and sweat. Then I found out about this waterproof eyebrow product and got curious so I decided to give this one a try.

Let me share with you now my holy grail eyebrow powder! I've been using this every single day since I bought it so I think I could definitely share my experience on using this product.


Here's the IN2IT Waterproof eyebrow colour with the moisturiser vitamin E

The shade is ER 01 eyebrowns

It's in a small compact packaging that is very handy to bring anywhere and include in your make up bag which you can see the 3 brow powder colours. It has some flower designs on the outside and an embossed design on the brow powder inside.






It has a small mirror inside decent enough for you to see your brows while filling them in with the brow powder. It also comes with a small nylon angled brush that picks up the right amount of brow powder you'll need.


How to apply? 
I swipe my angled eyebrow brush from lightest to darkest. Then I proceed outlining my brows and filling them in using this eyebrow powder.



It just looks so natural on my brows! 



Let's now move on to the water test!
I swatch it on my hand to show you the 3 colors and placed my hand under running water.



It does wear off slightly on my hand when I tried rubbing it off using my finger while it's still wet. But, if you rub it when it's dry, it won't wear off that easy.  




Here's some photos of me under water wearing IN2IT waterproof eyebrow colour! It just shows that what it claims that it's waterproof is real. See how pigmented the colour of my brows are even under water? :)





What I like about it?


  • Very handy and compact
  • Easy to use
  • Can be found at any local department stores, and watsons
  • Affordable for only PHP299.00
  • Does what it claims when they said it's "Waterproof" as seen on my photos
  • Comes with a small nylon angled brush so it's ready to use if you don't have any eyebrow angled brush
  • With a small decent mirror
  • Comes in 3 shades to suit well with your hair color or blend those 3 from lightest to darkest shade.
  • Indication of manufacturing and expiration date. :)
  • It will last a long time before I hit the pan on this one.
  • Easy to remove using wet wipes or any make up remover. Doesn't have to be a waterproof make up remover.


What I don't like?


  • None


Will I recommend it?
Yes! definitely worth the try and money! 

Are you using this eyebrow product too? Let me know your thoughts on the comment box below! Or if you have suggestions on what's your HG eyebrow product please comment it below. 

Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. If you find this post helpful please follow and subscribe for more product reviews.


If you have any questions, request, sponsorship, collaboration, events please do leave a comment or email cheeney23@gmail.com or viber +639166221272.

Don't forget to check out, subscribe and comment on my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzMEAknqN4Ks7RaYWAvqFQ/videos

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG FOR UPDATES: http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/cheeneyreyes

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cheeneyreyes

xoxo,
Cheeney


This is not a sponsored product review or post. I purchased this with my own money. All feedback and reviews here are my 100% honest opinion based on my experience while using the product.

All images and contents are owned and published by http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com


8 comments:

  1. Hey Cheeney!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the photos you took underwater testing out the product! Kahit humid dito sa atin, the product stays put diba? Plus, it really does look natural on us Pinay girls! :)

    Cheers,
    Ela ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ela! :)
      thanks! It took so long for me to publish this coz i really tested it out and even when we went swimming just to see its effectiveness! So far, this is the only brow product that stays on me the whole day unless removed by wipes or makeup remover! :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Good day!

      Thanks a lot for dropping by and I'm glad you liked my post! Will try to post more often and share anything I could recommend to everyone.

      Thanks for dropping by!
      Cheeney :)

      Delete
  3. Finally! Someone took pictures of using this product while underwater. Lol. Been looking for some sort of proof if this product's really waterproof. Though, I'm still unsure if I could actually used it to go on swimming? Would it not come off? As in really? Coz I really have a very thin eyebrow to the point that without putting on an eyebrow make up, I'll look like a relative of undertaker lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janelle! :)

      I didn't know that the product is really water proof until I tried it out under water. I have sparse eyebrows that's why I always make sure to fix my eyebrows first all the time.

      To answer your question if this is really water proof, YES! My family and relatives are asking me as well how come I went swimming and under water and I still have my brows on flick. hmm... Just don't rub it off I guess? I shared it to them and let them try... after that they all bought this product! :)

      Let me know if you have tried this out already! :)

      Thanks for dropping by my blog. Subscribe to my blog and will be posting different reviews soon!

      -Cheeney :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Ms. Cheeney, I can say that this is the best review of In2it eyebrow powder so far. Well i just want to ask if that product would be advisable in my case. I have a scar in my left eyebrow. Do you think that product can still fill my eyebrow? I will send you a photo as soon as you respond. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melanie... thank you for visiting my blog. :) I think it can work on your case as well... try dipping your angled eyebrow brush in water before dipping it or sliding it on the eyebrow powder before application. I have bold spots on my eyebrows that are hard to fill in and cover but that technique fixes it. :)
      Let me know how it worked out on you... :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by! If you find this blog helpful please do subscribe and comment.

xoxo
Chic Traveller (http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com)
Cheeney

nuffnang