Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

iCure Permanent Blowdry or Brazilian Blowout Treatment for damage frizzy hair

Ever wonder how to tame and treat your dry, damage, colored and frizzy hair from all those coloring, rebonding, perming and styling? Are you the wash and wear kind of type? Do you want your unruly and unmanageable hair to be healthier and shinier? Let me share it to you and read until the end to know more about it.

For a brief description about my hair, I was always doing hair shows every now and then for different brands whenever they have a new hair color, style or hair care product launch. My hair was bleached so many times, lots of chemicals were applied on my hair just to achieve the color and style the stylist wants for the show and styled my hair so many times for all events. So with all those damage done to my hair, I have to maintain and treat my hair once in a while to make them healthier.

Here's a photo of my hair before having my treatment. I let my hair color that way and just refrain from coloring my hair much for quite some time.



Pre-Treatment
First they wash your hair with their shampoo and conditioner twice for a really clean locks and blow dried it to prepare for the application.




The Process:
After washing or deep cleansing the hair and blow drying it, the stylist then began sectioning my hair into four parts and applying the iCure Kerating Smoothing Treatment unto my hair. After application of the treatments unto my hair, they wrapped it with a plastic like shower cap for almost an hour to let it sit in my hair.


After letting it sit on my hair for almost an hour they started blow drying my hair and letting it dry a bit. Some of these permanent or brazilian blowdry may sting a bit on your eyes so ask your stylist if it does and just close your eyes during this process. It's like your chopping some onions in your kitchen!



When the hair is dry already, they can now start ironing my hair to lock in the keratin smoothing treatment unto my hair.


And here it is! Bye frizzy, unruly and damaged hair! Didn't get to change or fix the color of my hair because i have another appointment after my hair treatment. Will change it after 2 weeks when its allowed already.


Post-Treatment
How to take care of your treated hair:

  1. After the whole process of applying the treatment and blow drying and ironing, you can't wash your hair for 3 days. 
  2. No washing, styling, pony tails, bobby pins or even pulling your hair back to your ears so it won't ruin the keratin seal on your locks.
  3. You have to buy and use the iCure After Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain and make the treatment last long. This treatment is good for 3-5 months and still depends on how you take care and maintain your hair.

Here is the iCure After Care Treatment Shampoo and Conditioner.
It's low in sulfate so it will make your hair treatment last longer.


Here's the back description, instruction and list of ingredients of the iCure Daily Shampoo.

iCure Daily Shampoo is exclusively designed for Keratin treatment and daily use. It is made from natural fruit extracts which maintains the natural Ph Balance of the hair. It is non-toxic and safe to use daily. iCure DAILY SHAMPOO ensures to keep the result of the treatment long-lasting, leaves hair strong, healthy, silky and manageable.

APPLICATION:
After 3 days, wash the hair with thie iCure DAILY SHAMPOO and iCure CONDITIONER. To reserve and extend the effects of the treatment for a long period. Apply iCure DAILY SHAMPOO on wet hair. Lather and rinse. Repeat as needed.


And Here's the back description, instruction and list of ingredients of the iCure Daily Conditioner.

DAILY CONDITIONER is a fruit rich in antioxidants to revitalize hair and deliver super conditioning and primatic shine to the hair after keratin treatment. Ideal for making hair clean, healthy and full of body. Ensures to leave long-lasting treatment results.

APPLICATION:
After 3 days, wash the hair with thie iCure DAILY SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER. To reserve and extend the effects of the treatment for a long period. Apply iCure DAILY SHAMPOO on wet hair. Lather and rinse. Repeat as needed.

Apply iCure DAILY CONDITIONER and massage after shampooing with iCure daily shampoo. Rinse.


And it wouldn't end without my before and after photo comparison below! :)



Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog.


If you have any questions, request, sponsorship, collaboration, events please do leave a comment or email cheeney23@gmail.com or viber +639166221272.

Don't forget to check out, subscribe and comment on my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzMEAknqN4Ks7RaYWAvqFQ/videos

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG FOR UPDATES: http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/cheeneyreyes

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cheeneyreyes

xoxo,
Cheeney

All images and contents are owned and published by http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com


34 comments:

  1. Hi ulit Cheeney! I'm thinking of also getting a Brazilian Blowout sometime soon and tamang tama talaga itong blog post mo about it. May I ask how long the whole process took you and magkano budget mo? The outcome looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ela! :) i think the whole process took around 1 1/2 to 2 hours? And the budget for this kind of treatment are ranging around 2.5k and above.

      Delete
  2. Wow.. Its makes such a great difference.. thanks for sharing your experience..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! How was your treatment after the third day? Was your hair still manageable? I'm planning to get one but I'm scared about the hairfall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! My hair looks oily on the third day but still manageable. I didn't encountered any hairfall so far. I already had this treatment 2x already. :)

      Thaanks for dropping by!
      Cheeney

      Delete
    2. Hello po.. pag n pa icure treatment po ba. Kung 1month rebond palang ang hair

      Hindi b matatangal ang rebond ng buhok ko pag nag pa icure?

      Delete
  4. hi cheeney!where can i buy that icure shampoo and conditioner?and how much it cost?...thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donnamae!

      Sorry for the super late reply... been very busy lately... Where you from? I bought mine at Spice body Spa and hair salon located at Scout Tuazon in Quezon City. you can email me your questions and other inquiries ...

      Thanks for dropping by!
      Cheeney :)

      Delete
  5. I had the same icure keratin treatment..but my hair looks frizzy after ive washed it on the 3rd day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danella! :)

      Sorry for the super late reply ... was just so busy lately. How was your treatment? Where did you had your iCure Treatment? did they do the the same procedure as what I posted here in my post? It should't look or feel frizzy as the treatments purpose is to tame the frizzy hair. You can buy and try the iCure Shampoo and Conditioner or other hair products that are low in sulfate. you can look up on the ingredients. :)

      Thanks for dropping by!
      Cheeney :)

      Delete
  6. I had the same icure keratin treatment..but my hair looks frizzy after ive washed it on the 3rd day..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, sorry.. i wasn't aware that this blog was posted last november 2014. kindly disregard my post regarding you taking picture of it now. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Cheeney! Thanks for your blog post. It helps a lot. Does the cost depends on the hair length? I have neck-length hair. I dont consider rebonding because the style of my hair needs some volume. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ychan! :) some salons charge a fixed price for the treatment and some charge depending on the length. I recommend Keratin Treatment/Permanent Blowdry since it does help remove frizz on your hair making it look naturally soft. Where you from?

      Thanks for dropping by! :)
      Cheeney

      Delete
  9. Hello there :) just had my keratin permanent blow-dry....been trough the same procedure ^_^ they also advised me to get that icure shampoo and conditioner...hope my hair won't be the same as frizzy before after 3 days lol...btw ur hair looks good on u...cheers ::D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi... Sorry late reply. How was you Keratin Permanent blow-dry treatment? I just had my treatment again after having it done for so long. Will be updating my posts regarding my treatments and will be posting new blog posts and reviews. :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

    Ecru Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by my blog Clark! Will be posting new blog posts and review soon! :)

      Delete
  11. It is really very helpful for us and I have gathered some important information from this blog.


    treatment shampoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clark for dropping by my blog... :)

      Delete
  12. What's the recommended interval per treatment? Once a year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on your hair texture or how they are after how many months... :) my first treatment lasted around 6 months if I remember it correctly.

      Delete
  13. Hi.. pag 1month rebonded ba at ng pa. Icure treatment. Hindi b matatanggal ang rebond treatment nun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike,

      sorry for the super late reply. been busy lately. have you had your iCure Treatment already after your 1 month rebonded hair? let me know what happens on your hair.. :)

      Delete
  14. Hi i had my icure keratin treatment last saturday evening...after 3 days il wash it,can i use any shampoo or i have to use only icure shampoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy,

      Sorry late reply... :) you can use any other shampoo but using some sulfate-free shampoos lengthens the efficacy of the treatment on your hair and won't make your hair unmanageable. Let me know what hair products your using and how was it. :)

      Delete
  15. Hi. I'm wondering where can I buy the shampoo and conditioner of icure. If you have any idea where I can by that product. Please let me know. Thank you. - Kareen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, what if kung wavy ang hair. Kaya ba ng keratin treatment makastraight so that instead of rebond keratin treatment nalang.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, what if kung wavy ang hair. Kaya ba ng keratin treatment makastraight so that instead of rebond keratin treatment nalang.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi. Magkaiba ba ang icure treatment and Brazilian Blowout?? Thanks😃

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Miss Cheeney, I just had my BB using Icure this time, but I am having allergic reactions. How about you? Did you experience any allergic reactions during the 3days (not to wash) thing? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Cheeney! Is it allowed to do Icure treatment/permanent blowdry after 1 month of being rebonded with keratin blowout? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by! If you find this blog helpful please do subscribe and comment.

xoxo
Chic Traveller (http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com)
Cheeney

nuffnang