Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CHARM PRO 21 PC MAKE-UP BRUSH SET


Looking back, I don't usually use brushes to apply my make up. I just use my fingers in applying my foundation, BB cream or concealer. Then when I was doing modeling projects and events before, there would be make up artist to do our hair and make up. I feel and think that I'm getting pimples with their brushes because they not only use it on a single person but on the whole models that's in the project or fashion show. I didn't even know back then if there's a huge difference on using a sponge compared with a brush and I didn't know which brush set to buy since I don't know which has a good quality and that has a good price and not overly priced.

I was searching for a good brush set that includes maybe just a few pieces that I really need. Then I found good reviews on makeup brushes but they were soo pricey and I don't think I really needed that kind. The search was still on not knowing that I have been searching for a year already! hahaha... Then I saw this Charm Makeup Brushes online and it has a 30% discount for online purchases. The original price is P3,450 and with the 30% discount it's only P2,415. First, I wasn't sure if it's still on-going or until when is the promo but I still kept on thinking for days if I should buy it or not. I so wanted to have my own make-up brush set but all I know is brush sets are pretty expensive. But I was wrong! I finally gave in to having my own brush set! I placed my order online and it's P2,415 + P70 shipping fee for a total of P2,485.

But the next day we went to the mall and passed by Purebeauty store. I just checked what brushes they have and there it was!! Charm Make-up brushes on display and with a 30% discount as well! It's not just a few make-up brush set but a 21 PC PRO Make-up brush set! I really wanted it already that we actually bought it in the store. I also added a brush guard to keep them in shape. I was soo happy that I was smiling until I got home. So here are my babies!



The Charm 21 PC Make-up Brush Set
It's a black durable, lightweight faux leather with automatic button snaps! It has small extra pockets for other brushes and make up stuff that you need.

Charm 21 PC Make-up Brush Set
And what's best is, The Brush Roll or pouch can be turned into a Brush Belt!! YAY!!! It definitely saves space from your table while doing make up on your clients or even yourself since every brush has its own slot. Also, it saved you a money from buying a seperate brush belt too!

Here's an in depth photos and description of the brushes:

Charm Pro Logo
--- Looking sooo PRO!

Dual Fibre / Stippling Brush
--- It's great that this brush is included in this set! I love using it on applying foundation or BB Cream in a stippling motion.
Charm Pro Small Powder Brush
--- Soo fluffy and not scratchy or pricky on the face. I mostly use this to apply highlighter on my face.

Charm Pro Foundation Brush
--- Best for applying liquid foundations.

Close Up of Charm Pro Foundation Brush
Charm Pro Angled Contour Brush
--- Great for applying and blending to make a flawless contour.




Charm Pro Concealer Brush
--- Great for applying cream / liquid concealers in the problem areas of the face.

Close Up of Charm Pro Concealer Brush

Charm Pro Eye Shader Brush
--- Picks up eyeshadow really well and best for putting highlight or vibrant colors on the lids.

Close Up of Charm Pro Eye Shader Brush 

Charm Pro Angled Shading Brush

Charm Pro Angled Shading Brush


Charm Pro Pencil Point Brush
------ This is great in making a precise lining of eyeshadow or smudging eyeliners and for the outer V.

Close Up of Charm Pro Pencil Point Brush

Charm Pro Tapered Blending Brush
--- The Best blending brush to create that smokey eye look. Doesn't leave any harsh lines of eye shadows.

Close Up of Charm Pro Tapered Blending Brush

Charm Pro Precise Crease Blending Brush
Charm Pro Precise Crease Blending Brush
--- Gives precise blending of eyeshadows and best used for small eyes or with mono lids.

Charm Pro Flat Liner Brush
--- Best to use in lining your lower lash line using eyeshadows


Charm Pro Precise Angled Liner
---Best to use when you want to make sharp thin line on your eyes.

Close Up of Charm Pro Precise Angled Liner


Charm Pro Brow Definer
--- Best to use for outlining then shading your brows! I get a lot of questions how I do my brows since I used this.
It picks up brow powder / eyeshadow very well.


Close Up of Charm Pro Eye Brow Definer

Charm Pro Bent Eye Liner Brush
--- Best to use in liquid liners or gel liners for precise lining.



Charm Pro Precise Concealer Brush
--- Best to used to conceal problem areas,


Charm Pro Mini Fan Brush
----- It's good to de-clump mascaras on your lashes and on your lower lashes.


Close Up of Charm Pro Mini Fan Brush

Charm Pro Brow Spoolie
---Best to sweep your brows in one direction. It can also be used to de-clump mascara.


Charm Fan Brush
--- It is designed to sweep of excess eye shadow or powder in your face. It can also be used to apply highlighter or for contouring.

Close Up of Charm Fan Brush
Charm Pro Lip Brush




However, On the first time that I'm using the set, the precise concealer brush and brow spoolie ferrule just instantly came off with the handle.







and on the following days on my first time to use the Large Powder Brush it also came off the handle. I haven't washed this yet coz I just spot cleaned it with my baby wipes first.







Even though my 3 brush heads came off, I can easily super glue it back together with the handle. Maybe because I got the last old stock from the mall and I didn't got this brush set in a box.

Overall, I love this pro brush set! Minimal Shedding on the large powder brush at first and second wash.
Some eye brushes are a bit pricky sometimes. All face brushes are very soft and not scratchy.

If you want to purchase Charm Make Up brushes you can check out their following sites:

Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. Hope it gave you an in-depth review about my post.
If you have any questions, request, sponsorship, collaboration, events please do leave a comment or email cheeney23@gmail.com or viber 09166221272.

Don't forget to check out, subscribe and comment on my youtube channel!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG FOR UPDATES: http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/cheeneyreyes

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cheeneyreyes

xoxo,
Cheeney

All images and contents are owned and published by http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I'll never heard about Charm pro, but I think these brushes looks so good and soft touch. And I love to reading this post, I found it very informative every details and useful. Thanks for sharing this post! Great post and keep posting!

    Makeup Brush Set

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by! If you find this blog helpful please do subscribe and comment.

xoxo
Chic Traveller (http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com)
Cheeney

nuffnang