Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Dyna White Glutathione Capsules

Do you want to get healthy, fairer and glowing skin? Are you looking for a glutathione capsules with complete ingredients? Well let me share this great new product to all of you.

Before I decided to take any glutathione capsules, or any oral capsules I just like to share what I was going through with my everyday life. I was always feeling down, I don't have much energy and I often feel sleepy. I easily get tired doing little things too. Then I found out about this new product called Dyna White Pro Glutathione Capsules. It has all the igredients you need to have a youthful and glowing skin.



Now let's go back to Dyna White Pro Glutathione Capsules. 

Here is what the bottle looks like in front.



DYNA WHITE PRO Glutathione Capsules is the only one in the market that has 6 in 1 ingredients.

Formulated by Doctor Joel George from USA.
Glutathione + Collagen + Placenta + Alpha Lipoic + Grapeseeds Extract and Vitamin C 6in 1 = Dyna White!
Dyna White Pro Gluta Caps are all pure ingredients and the clear capsules are made in veggies so no need to worry.

So if you need an all in one capsule, Dyna White Pro is the one you need!

If you want to see how glutathione works in our body, you can try Betadine or any Iodine and add some water. Pour the glutathione powder from the capsules to the mixture and you can see that it will clear up the color.


Effects that I noticed when taking Dyna White Pro Gluthathione Capsules are:

  • Feeling thirsty all the time
  • Dry mouth
  • Looking a little oily(glowy or shiny looking) on the skin since it has collagen ingredients (not greasy looking)
  • Wakes up earlier than my alarm all the time
  • No rotten egg smell or any distinct smell from the capsule when you take it or open the bottle.
  • The more active you are, the more energetic you get. 
  • I don't feel sick, over fatigued or any of the symptoms I had before.
  • I have a good sleep now.

Directions: 
Take 1 capsule 30 minutes before meal in the morning and 1 capsule 30 minutes before meal in the evening.


Here's the Supplemental Facts for reference.



Experience A White Magic!

LoveYourself and Reveal the NewYOU!



For only PHP1,300 + shipping or handling fee for meet ups.
Contact +639158889482 for your orders

Office is located 29th floor One Legazpi Park Executive Rada St. Makati City



Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. If you find this post helpful please follow and subscribe for more product reviews.


If you have any questions, request, sponsorship, collaboration, events please do leave a comment or email cheeney23@gmail.com or viber +639166221272.

Don't forget to check out, subscribe and comment on my youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNzMEAknqN4Ks7RaYWAvqFQ/videos

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG FOR UPDATES: http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/cheeneyreyes

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cheeneyreyes

xoxo,
Cheeney



All feedback and reviews here are my 100% honest opinion based on my experience while using the product.

All images and contents are owned and published by http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by! If you find this blog helpful please do subscribe and comment.

xoxo
Chic Traveller (http://cheeneyreyes.blogspot.com)
Cheeney

nuffnang